- so today after I bought her a gift card for her and her husband to her favorite restaurant, I wrapped the box it came in
- put it in another box stuffed with tissue paper
- wrapped that box
- put that box in a bigger box
- taped that box shut
- wrapped the big box
- wrapped it again in tissue paper
- put it in a bag filled with tissue paper
- and put a bow on it
- merry Christmas, I’m an asshole :)
I’m so doing this
I was thinking of you wrapping Kuzco
How to tag your hetalia because some people don’t do it right
- APH (country name here) This is the most common way of tagging.
- Human names. Some countries have official human names, you can view them here. But keep in mind that sometimes spellings vary in the fandom.
- Country names
Why Can’t I tag as (country name) ?
Out of respect for non-hetalians. Most people who venture into their country’s tag aren’t looking for some hardcore smut of your OTP, they probably just wanted to look at scenery or to find something related to current events in their country. And tagging with a country name is just seen as spam, and makes the fandom look bad.
"The brain can get sick too."
Re-make of this post.
End mental health stigma.
I imagine the one for Panic Disorder being a brain just shaking out of control. Like my life.
|me in the evening:||oh, staying up late isn't bad, I'll manage tomorrow|
|me in the morning:||AM I A FUCKING IDIOT|